Fief Blondel Beaches Islands and Foreshore in Guernsey - UK Queen's Crown Dependency
Images from Old Postcards
Images courtesy of Google Maps
North Fief Blondel Beach - Portelet Bay
Fief Blondel claims ownership access and use rights to the island rocks of The Bissets and Les
Hanoveaux while warning the world and individuals to stay away from rocks and obstacles in
their boats or by swimming diving.
The Fief Thomas Blondel claims part of the Les Bissets Islands off of the coast of Fief Blondel's
Beach and Foreshore while also claiming partial rights to the Les Hanoveaux Islands.
Fief Blondel Islands on and with Foreshore
South Blondel Beach
Blondel Beach South Two
Foreshore Rights under International Law and Crown Common Laws
- Wind Farms and Bays
- Foreshore - High and Low Tide Lands - https://www.jerseylaw.je/publications/jglr/PDF%20Documents/JLR1006_Falle.pdf
- Seaweed www.bahs.org.uk/AGHR/ARTICLES/14n2a4.pdf
- SeaSted SeaBed - Shoreline Disputes
- The Queens Foreshore Gift - PDF Document http://axiomci.com/reports/queens_gift.pdf
- Queen's Gift Jersey https://sosjersey.co.uk/the-queens-gift-saga-report/
- Fiefs of Guernsey - Colored Map http://sog.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Viewer/index.html?appid=b72b10ff812b4f58a2895a08b8d10cb1
* This page is designed to illustrate a Fief's rights to foreshore provided that the rules and laws in
relation to foreshore are maintained in law.