Fief Blondel Beaches Islands and Foreshore in Guernsey - UK Crown DependencyThe Bissets Isles and The Hanois Isles have never been claimed except by the
Foreshore Rights of the Fief Blondel.
Images from Old Postcards
Images courtesy of Google Maps
North Fief Blondel Beach - Portelet Bay
The Fief Blondel claims ownership and access and use rights to the island rocks of The Bissets and Les
Hanoveaux or Hanois islands - The Fief Blondel officially warns the world and individuals to stay away
from any and all reefs rocks and obstacles in their ships or boats or by swimming or diving.
The Fief Blondel also claims international waters rights around such islands, reefs, and rocks coming above the
water at any time from the shores of Fief Blondel.
The Fief Blondel also claims rights to the styles of: The Prince and
Viscount and Lords of the Bissets
The Fief Blondel also claims rights to the styles
of: The Prince and Viscount and Lords of The Hanois Isles
The Fief Thomas Blondel claims part of the Les Bissets Islands off of the coast of Fief Blondel's
Beach and Foreshore while also claiming partial rights to the Les Hanoveaux Islands.
Fief Blondel Islands on and with Foreshore
South Blondel Beach
Blondel Beach South Two
Foreshore Rights under International Law and Crown Common Laws
- Wind Farms and Bays
- Foreshore - High and Low Tide Lands - https://www.jerseylaw.je/publications/jglr/PDF%20Documents/JLR1006_Falle.pdf
- Seaweed www.bahs.org.uk/AGHR/ARTICLES/14n2a4.pdf
- SeaSted SeaBed - Shoreline Disputes
- The Queens Foreshore Gift - PDF Document http://axiomci.com/reports/queens_gift.pdf
- Queen's Gift Jersey https://sosjersey.co.uk/the-queens-gift-saga-report/
- Fiefs of Guernsey - Colored Map http://sog.maps.arcgis.com/apps/Viewer/index.html?appid=b72b10ff812b4f58a2895a08b8d10cb1
* This page is designed to illustrate a Fief's rights to foreshore provided that the rules and laws in
relation to foreshore are maintained in law.