Press for the Fief of Blondel - From the Dames and Seigneur
- Digital Map of Fiefs available for public to see: SEE
DIGITAL FIEF MAP
- Rollo the Viking Possesses the entire region as Duke of Normany. The Seigneur of Fief Blondel is
a direct descendant of William the Conqueror and Rollo the Viking.
- 1179 Original Noble Fief in Guernsey Chartered.
- Legends stated that Blondel received the grant of the Fief from King
- 1440 - Noble Fief Blondel documented
Deeds still available for viewing at University of
- Pope issues Bull stating that the Fiefs and islanders should not be harmed.
- 1990 - The Guernsey seignory of the Fief Beauvoir,
dating from the ancient dukes of Normandy, sold for$51,000 dollars
- 2017 - George Mentz wins auction from Count Marcov of the rights to
the Fief of Blondel.
- Fief Blondel buys a piece of the famous Sealand
- 2018 Fief Blondel buys rights to the Ancient Feudal Barony and Captainship of
Annaly Longford in Ireland.
- Fief Blondel buys lordship property in Lochaber,
- Fief Blondel buys Squire property in Antrim,
- 2019 - TheSeigneur of Fief Blondel
wishes the Queen a Happy Birthday.
- The Queen celebrates 93rd birthday
- The monarch – the nation's longest reigning sovereign – was born on April 21
- Fief Blondel has reciprocity agreement with the Seignory of Annaly,
Seignory of Ennerdale Cumbria, and The Manor of the Liberty of Stoborough Wessex.
- The Seigneur of Fief Blondel acquires the Lordship of Stoborough. Stoborough is an ancient
Liberty and Wessex town of the Wareham Borrough in the Isle of Purbeck in Dorsetshire. The Seigneur
of Blondel is a direct descendant of the ancient Lords of Wessex.
- Seigneur of Fief de Blondel is officially invited to attend the Ancient Court of Cheif Pleas which is
managed by the The Crown's Goverment of Guernsey
From the Collas Crill Law Firm - News regarding the transfer of Ancient Fiefs - News Release